STAY SAFE, START LIVING
Your health is our utmost priority. The Solé Miami team is committed to protecting the wellbeing of our guests and team members by providing a comfortable and safe environment. Our team has been fully trained on the importance of upholding the highest level of sanitation standards and we’re taking every precaution to protect our guests, community, and staff. We have made several adjustments to our hotel operations to ensure your safety.
Our team has diligently implemented all safety precautions recommended by the CDC and in accordance with state and county guidelines. Even so, it is impossible to eliminate all risks of exposure to infectious disease. If you have specific questions or concerns that are not addressed in the materials provided, please direct them to John Allan, General Manager, at email@example.com.
Due to our heightened safety measures, some facilities or services may not be available, but we’re committed to making your stay as comfortable as possible with our award-winning service. These are our enhancements to our current cleanliness standards:
Guest Check-In: 4:00pm
Fitness center: Closed
Restaurant & Bar: Open (details below)
Room Service: Open
Please keep your mouth and nose covered while in public spaces. County regulations require all people in Miami-Dade County to wear masks in all public areas and inside or in line for any retail or commercial business.
- Plexiglass dividers installed at the front desk.
- Contactless check-in available upon request.
- Physical distancing is required while in line.
- Keycards are sanitized before each use.
Keeping Your Distance
- Seating in all public areas, pools, and lounges is positioned at least six feet apart.
- We recommend that all guests strive to maintain at least six feet between themselves and others.
- Social distancing is practiced by all associates on property.
- All property outlets will comply with, or exceed, local or state mandated occupancy limits.
- Stairwells and alternatives to elevators are clearly marked and open for guest use.
PPE & Hand Sanitizer
- Individual Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) kits containing disposable sanitizing wipes, gloves, disposable masks, and personal hand sanitizer will be available upon request.
- Appropriate PPE is worn by all associates based on their role and responsibilities and in adherence to state or local regulations and guidance.
- Gloves are worn by housekeeping and all other team members in direct contact with guests.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers, touchless whenever possible, are placed at all guest and associate entrances and contact areas such as driveways, reception areas, hotel lobby, restaurant, meeting and convention spaces, elevator landings, pools and exercise areas.
- Hand sanitizer supply levels are checked by staff on a routine basis.
- Packets of sanitizing wipes are provided in each guest room.
Lobby & Public Areas
- High touch areas, including but not limited to doors, door handles, elevator buttons, handrails, public phones, public furniture, remote controls, signature pads and credit card readers are cleaned and sanitized on a frequent and routine basis.
- High traffic areas including but not limited to entryways, hallways, and elevators are cleaned and sanitized routinely.
- Our team upholds a strict schedule of routine hand sanitation throughout their time on property.
- Public restrooms are cleaned with increased frequency. Flushers, locks, walls, toilet seats, dispensing stations, sinks, faucets, and doors are disinfected during each service.
- All reception areas (front desk, host stand, spa desk, etc.) are wiped down between every guest interaction.
- A variety of touchpoints in our public spaces have been removed. For those that remain, enhanced sanitation routines are in place.
BEFORE YOUR STAY
- Rooms are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected upon departure.
- For our guests’ safety, we’ve eliminated certain amenities such as magazines and menus.
- Used linen is folded and bagged in each guest room (staff never shakes towels or sheets in the room to avoid releasing any particles into the air).
- Housekeeping leverages partnerships with national vendors on best cleaning practices, tools, and supplies. Ecolab Peroxide Multi-Surface Cleaner Chemical is utilized for sanitation on all hard and non-porous surfaces.
- Increased attention to thorough vacuuming of rugs and sanitation of floors, including low-traffic and hard-to-reach surfaces.
DURING YOUR STAY
- We have eliminated nightly housekeeping services. However, you can request housekeeping service 24 hours in advance by contacting the Front Desk.
- Special requests for additional toiletries are available via a no-touch basket delivery service.
BALEEN Bar – closed
- Breakfast 9am – 11am
Liquid Pool Terrace & Beach
- Lunch 11am – 4pm
- Open daily
- Breakfast 9am – 11am
- Lunch 11am – 4pm
- Hand towels and all terry products are refreshed on a routine basis.
- All equipment is spread out to adhere to social/physical distancing and is disinfected by staff after each use.
- Free weights are disinfected on a consistent basis.
- Yoga mats are checked out from staff to ensure that they are cleaned after each use, or process is put into place to visibly separate clean and dirty mats.
The hotel’s outdoor pool is open with limited access adhering to the county’s social distancing guidelines.
Valet parking is currently available.
We understand that you want to experience more than the resort when you travel. We also know that venturing out looks a little different than it used to. These are our tips for making the most of Miami while also caring for your personal health and safety.
It’s always a good time to hit the beach in Miami! The beaches here are one-of-a-kind, with their white sand, crystal clear blue waters, light surf and warm temperatures all year long. Rent a paddle board, jet ski, kayak or canoe and take a tour of the waterways around Sunny Isles Beach. Rent a boat and spend a day on the waters around Miami – or even take a longer trip out to the Bahamas!
Set on a barrier island between the Atlantic Ocean and the Intracoastal waterway, Sunny Isles Beach has one of the best beaches in South Florida. You’ll also find several paved paths for bikers and skaters. On the beach itself you’ll find tons of activities to keep yourself entertained, including paddle boarding and jet skis.
ENHANCED CLEANLINESS STANDARDS
Our hotels use cleaning products and protocols which meet EPA guidelines and are approved for use and effective against viruses, bacteria and other airborne pathogens. We are working with our vendors, distribution partners and suppliers to ensure an uninterrupted supply of these cleaning supplies and the necessary PPE.
Your peace of mind is important to us – if you have additional questions or concerns please reach out to our Front Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or (786) 374-2211.
For more information on COVID-19 and the latest national guidelines, please refer to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the U.S. State Department’s page regarding COVID-19, or your local health authority.
ASSOCIATE & GUEST HEALTH CONCERNS
- Our associates have been given clear instructions on how to respond swiftly and report all presumed cases of COVID-19 on property to local health officials.
- Associates are instructed to stay home if they do not feel well and are trained on how to handle encountering guests or associates exhibiting any of the symptoms of COVID-19.
- If we are alerted to a presumptive case of COVID-19 at the property, we will work with the Public Health Officials to follow the appropriate actions recommended.